1 one who trains other persons or animals
2 simulator consisting of a machine on the ground that simulates the conditions of flying a plane [syn: flight simulator]
- Rhymes: -eɪnə(r)
- somebody who trains, a coach
- running shoes, sneakers etc, especially expensive modern ones
- train (1.2)
somebody who trains, a coach
running shoes, sneakers etc.
Trainer may refer to:
- An animal trainer who trains animals for obedience, tricks and work.
- A horse trainer responsible for preparing a horse for races.
- A personal trainer who guides another person in developing physical fitness.
- An instructor in a business context.
- An athletic trainer who provides medical assistance to athletes or other physically active individuals.
trainer in German: Trainer (Begriffsklärung)
trainer in French: Trainer
Link trainer, athletic coach, breaker, breeder, broncobuster, buckaroo, cattleman, coach, cow keeper, cowman, crew trainer, dairy farmer, dairyman, driller, drillmaster, equerry, farrier, flight simulator, forerunner, grazier, groom, groomer, handler, horseshoer, hostler, instructor, intermediate trainer, mentor, pathfinder, preparationist, preparator, preparer, rancher, ranchero, ranchman, sheepman, stableboy, stableman, stock raiser, stockbreeder, stockkeeper, stockman, tamer, teacher, trailblazer